810 free for now...and what was our sin??

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
With latest promotions, T Mobile is giving it free as 'web only offer'.... what about us who placed web only order 4 days back !!!:sweaty:

smurfercom

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Call them and ask, I paid 79.99 at Frys I don't get the free charger the 35.00 credit from Frys no ear buds either, but I'm not complaining phone is working as it should with no regrets.

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I called them and told what is the offer today and what was 3 days back when I ordered it..CSR said they have applied full refund which I should get in 2-3 days... so TMO honored the today's offer for me I think :angel:

DroBoy

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine the day it came out through CSR and on B.F it was free they wouldn't price adjust it since its web only and its not for new lines its for upgrades as far as I can tell. I'll try to call them tonight and see if they can refund the difference.

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine the day it came out through CSR and on B.F it was free they wouldn't price adjust it since its web only and its not for new lines its for upgrades as far as I can tell. I'll try to call them tonight and see if they can refund the difference.

This offer was for web-only new orders. as CSR mentioned, it was not for orders through phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb