Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I have had my 810 for a week now....It locked up up once and as of yesterday it has been ghost dialing my most recent contact, ghost typing when I'm replying to a text msg and disconnecting when I'm on a call. Anyone have similar issues?
    I haven't noticed that on my phone.
    Nope. I did have an issue like that once with calling with my iPhone last month, though. Only happened once.

Yep...unless I kept the screen locked it would mis behave......also it would load the weather channel app. It has calmed down since going a full day and a half in this mode. Tmobile stepped up and is sending a new 810 today.

Quote Originally Posted by gmart12 View Post
    Yep...unless I kept the screen locked it would mis behave......also it would load the weather channel app. It has calmed down since going a full day and a half in this mode. Tmobile stepped up and is sending a new 810 today.
    I noticed accidental dialing, opening of various apps, and tiles being removed when left unlocked and placed in my pocket until I turned off super sensitive touch.