- 12-03-2012, 07:57 PM #5
I can confirm that an official T-Mobile store has both black and cyan. They also have buy two get one free on accessories. I I picked up 2 Wireless charging stands and the cover, Foursquare has a 30% off accessories deal right now so in total it was $120 for all 3.
- 12-04-2012, 12:02 AM #7
Is it a store run by T-Mobile? I went to and independently operated store and they did not have them and said they were not on the shipping list. The store I went to the T-Mobile employee had an 810 and said he has been waiting for the cover, they just put them out on 12/3.
For Phoenix area owners I went to the T-Mobile on 35th Ave and Indian School.
12-04-2012, 09:30 AM #8
- 22 Posts
Its only 500 stores across US and only Tmobile owned stores. Even in my area - i had to drive 15 miles out to get one in a store. The stores near me didn't have. I would suggest you to ask the store to check the inventory in near by stores and ask them to tell where its available. You could also ask them to get it for you from the nearby available store.
Last edited by notebookgrail; 12-04-2012 at 03:45 PM.
- 12-04-2012, 10:01 AM #9I went into the Tmo store to check out the 810 a day early. Happen to run into a Nokia rep going over some stuff with the tmo salespersons. She let me play with the 810 and i asked her about the availability of colors for the shells. She showed me a booklet (perhaps only the sales ppl have access to it) and it had a variety of colors we are familiar with. I can't remember all the colors now as she briefly showed it to me but yellow was in there. prob red and white too. She said to make sure I buy back covers that are NFC capable as well. I guess not all of them are...? But i just want you to know I saw them with me own eyes! I had posted a similar topic a while back, glad to see they are a reality! She also said something about Hurricane Sandy delaying shipments from Asia. Not sure how that makes sense....
Lumia 810 only available in black?
- 12-04-2012, 10:39 AM #11
- 12-04-2012, 01:26 PM #12
Yer welcome. The poster and person who 'sawr it with his own eyes' was Mr. Tofu if that helps you in some other way. From what it sounds like, between being backed up on production of all things Lumia, and the phones selling fast, they probably just had to back end things like that for the time being. I'm hoping for Xmas time for things like that as I am still considering a 810 atm. There are still a lot of things like that we haven't seen yet.
- 12-04-2012, 04:49 PM #13
Did a little more research, I'm now starting to think that we will only get Cyan and Black charging covers. The wireless power consortium lists the 810, and notes the following:
"T-Mobile USA ranged colors for CC– 3063. Black, Cyan"
See the link.
- 12-04-2012, 05:25 PM #14
I can confirm there are wireless charging accessories in stock at my local T-Mobile store in Austin, TX. They have the wireless charging plates and, apparently, some kind of upright standing vertical wireless charging stand.
12-04-2012, 10:47 PM #16
- 198 Posts
I found them today at the downtown Seattle store, so picked up the charger and blue back. Since they have the buy 2, get 1 free accessory promotion going on, I also got a black back. Got the charger all set up on my desk at work - coworkers seemed impressed and finally commented on my new phone:). Now I just need to get a charging pad for home. Anyone know if the Fatboys are being sold at any brick and mortars yet? I think that might be what I want for home.
- 12-06-2012, 01:20 AM #17
Hey guys. Yeah I posted that comment about seeing the brochure with me own eyes. And I swear I did see it! I even checked to make sure the 'nokia strip' on the back went down vertically (810) as opposed to horizontally (820). Maybe they were just prototypes and won't see the light of day? I don't know. I sent a tweet to nokiausa and they said to ask tmo. I asked tmo and they said they have to wait on Nokia. So I says, 'not to be rude but shouldn't you have an idea, seeing as how you are the ones selling this product and promising interchangeable backs? Then they replied, 'getting the backs soon, no specific date yet.' So in conclusion, it doesn't really seem like anyone knows. I wonder if we can ask a tmo sales rep if we can see that brochure? I know I'm not going crazy...
12-06-2012, 09:03 AM #18
- 457 Posts
- 12-06-2012, 11:31 AM #19
- By mtbush in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2012, 06:18 PM
- By Gabriel_M in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2012, 10:18 AM
- By myusernames in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2012, 11:10 AM
- By GazooAz in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 6Last Post: 02-01-2012, 03:36 AM
- By stoogefandave in forum HTC TITANReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2011, 08:46 PM