Lumia 810 decent cases

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I see a lot of people here are using the 810 and its really good to see the responses for many questions posted here. Now...I will be receiving my 810 tomorrow and I was wondering if any of you people have actually found any decent cases to use. I am personally having a hard time to find a good case which will be attractive and at the same time provide decent protection to the 810.

Any thoughts...??

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Depends on what kind of case you are looking for... an actual 24/7 case that will surround the phone whether you're holding it or not, or a case to hold the phone while it is your pocket or on your belt? If it's the latter, I found an AWESOME, good looking leather belt case with magnetic clip that holds my phone at my side. I could take pictures of it if you'd like - fits the 810 like a glove and is easy to remove quickly if needed.

xirsteon

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Depends on what kind of case you are looking for... an actual 24/7 case that will surround the phone whether you're holding it or not, or a case to hold the phone while it is your pocket or on your belt? If it's the latter, I found an AWESOME, good looking leather belt case with magnetic clip that holds my phone at my side. I could take pictures of it if you'd like - fits the 810 like a glove and is easy to remove quickly if needed.

what's the name of this case that you speak of ?

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
No idea, but here's where I got it: Amazon.com: Nokia Lumia 810 Black Leather Case Pouch With Rounded Flap Hidden Magnetic Closure Built In Belt Clip And Belt Loop: Everything Else

Still holding up great. I usually have been simply clipping it to my pants/shorts or my belt (and it holds on very snugly), but when I went out on New Year's Eve, I took advantage of those extra loops and wove my belt into it just so that my foray into huge standing-room-only crowds wouldn't wedge my case loose. The result: A case held so firmly to my side that it's like an extra pocket :)

bsipe216

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site

mky4b11

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
i bought these 2 cases, and a pack of screen protectors. all shipped from california, so didnt have a 2-3 week time from china. got gray and black so i can switch between the 2, i plan to pick up a few more colors too. these must have came out recently, because a few weeks ago i could only find TPU covers from china with that writing on the front (cant remember what it said).

For Nokia Lumia 810 TPU Cover Case Smoke LCD Screen Protector | eBay
For Nokia Lumia 810 TPU Cover Case Black Accessory | eBay

i am using the gray 1 right now, the argyle pattern is pretty nice on it. the fitment is tight at first, but easily molds to your phone with time. nice rubbery texture. i've already dropped the phone once from my lap getting out of my car on the back, and not even a slight smudge was viewable. so i hope with the combination of the screen protector, and case, i can keep the phone in pristine condition for as long as possible.

ill probably pick up one of the hard case/holsters you guys posted though too.

also bought a tripod mount (so i can mount my phone to my tripod and get some good pics/vids), and a car window mount, so i can keep it in constant view when using maps/drive.

ebay always gets me, i go to just browse, and end up buying 5-6 things lol

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Put some pics of the black version, I was interested in buying it but then I am already using the Meifeng case and I have 2 more in transit from China which I will be receiving next week, one of them is the S-Line Black case and the other one is a snap-on black case.

The issue with the Meifeng case (and probably with the S-Line case) is that due to the soft power/lock screen button on the 810, its really hard to press it from time to time, I guess I won't have that issue in the snap-on case since the buttons are exposed but I have to wait another week for it to test.

mky4b11

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon