Cyan Wireless Charging Shell - Review + Pictures!

adamz

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Cyan one available on online order right now... SAVE20 works on it... Enjoy
Darn, I forgot to look for a coupon code. Ordered one full price. It says it shipped already but the tracking number is invalid. Maybe next week it will arrive. So bored with the original black shell. :)

Mike Vega

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
60 dollar rebate now! AND both the Cyan and Black shells are available. Quick question though, I want the Cyan shell, but I'm in a business setting. The Cyan seems juvenile to have though on the 810, anybody else agree? How does it look exactly. I saw pics in this thread already with it on, I would like to see better ones though.

kbagrows

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Mike - let's put it this way. I too am in a "business setting." I keep the black back on during the week, and then put on the Cyan for the weekend. I know, probably sounds silly. And, my wife loves making fun of me for it .... "Whoa, looks like the weekend phone is ready to paaarrtyy!!!" But I do enjoy the change up.

Wyn6

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the black wireless charging back about a week and a half ago using a 30% discount offer code. My intention was then to use another %30 off coupon I received to grab the charging stand. That is until I saw this deal. I just returned my black cover and purchased a cyan and the charging stand and after mail-in-rebate I will've paid $45 for both.

That's a groovy deal, man. My phone is on the stand now and it seems to work like a charm.

D

Deleted member 199301

I picked up the black wireless charging back about a week and a half ago using a 30% discount offer code. My intention was then to use another %30 off coupon I received to grab the charging stand. That is until I saw this deal. I just returned my black cover and purchased a cyan and the charging stand and after mail-in-rebate I will've paid $45 for both.That's a groovy deal, man. My phone is on the stand now and it seems to work like a charm.
Do you have to be a T-Mobile customer for the rebate to work?

D

Deleted member 199301

Looks like the Cyan has been removed from the website. This is nuts. Take my money.

D

Deleted member 199301

I'd like to know this too. I can't find a link to the actual rebate form. I'd hate to buy it if it turns out I don't qualify. Can someone post a scan of the rebate form if they still have it?

+1

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to know this too. I can't find a link to the actual rebate form. I'd hate to buy it if it turns out I don't qualify. Can someone post a scan of the rebate form if they still have it?
The rebate form states that customer account number is required. You can take a closer look on the rebate form itself if you'd like, I scanned and uploaded it (ignore the horrible image preview quality on that page... once you download it's the real deal): Nokia Lumia 810 Rebate Form - PDF *

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720