12-07-2012, 02:46 PM #1
- 4 Posts
Nokia Drive more than not (70%) of the time, the compass on my 810 goes berserk when Nokia Drive is running. This makes Nokia Drive unusable for both navigation, and general driving (for monitoring speed limits, etc).
I have done a full, hard reset, and the problem has persisted.
I realize Nokia Drive is in beta, so I don't want to be quick to blame my hardware. Anyone else having this or a similar problem?
12-08-2012, 09:42 AM #2
- 999 Posts
I haven't had that particular issue. But I would love to figure out how to force a compass recalibration for the apps. It seems to me that my North is off in both of those apps sometimes.Guz
iPhone 3G (broken)
Blackberry 6320 (retired)
Lumia 810 (current)
- By jwinch2 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 25Last Post: 10-20-2013, 09:33 AM
- By viperstwk in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2013, 04:22 PM
- By latempete in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 06-26-2012, 09:52 PM
- By cp2_4eva in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 04-22-2012, 02:00 AM
- By en0x#AC in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2012, 02:41 PM