Nokia Lumia 810 Accessories

RMathis77

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys have any recommendations on screen protectors? Found a few choices on amazon but wanted to get everyone's opinion
I prefer paying a little extra and having someone install it for me... Look up "ghost armor" or "zagg" Go to your local mall and find a cell phone accessory store. I got mine from "Tricked Out Accessories"... They offer a lifetime warranty on the cover. I got mine done for $20 installed then in the future its only $5.00 more to get a replacement.
Sent from my lumia 810 using Board Express

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Finally received my S-Line case today...looks and feels better than the Meifeng case. The side-buttons feedback is better on this case.
WP_000173.jpg

MrTofu

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
RMathis77, were u happy with the results? From the screen protectors I've seen on various smartphones they have either a weird, almost matte, somewhat opaque surface or have a bumpy, ugly glossy surface. I suppose it's unrealistic for a protector to look like, well, glass.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Finally received my last case, the snap-on hard case..this is the best snap-on case for the Lumia 810 ever found by me. It feels the same as the back cover and fits perfectly.

The_Greys

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Beware, If you buy a fitted case for your 810 and then change out the back to a wireless charging shell, the case will no longer fit.

Last edited:

crocobro

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have to say, I wish the Meifeng case had better feedback on the buttons... I always have to look to see where they are because I can't just "feel" them by gliding my fingers over the side.

beausgrrl

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey there Isolated,
Was the buy 2 accessories get 1 free deal a coupon you had or a sale going on at the store? Also.. do you happen to know if it's still going on? I can't find anything online about it... I'm going to hit a store tomorrow but dying to know as I'm getting the 810 Wednesday to replace my 710.

Thanks for any information. :)
-t

Po_MD

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey there Isolated,Was the buy 2 accessories get 1 free deal a coupon you had or a sale going on at the store? Also.. do you happen to know if it's still going on? I can't find anything online about it... I'm going to hit a store tomorrow but dying to know as I'm getting the 810 Wednesday to replace my 710.Thanks for any information. :)-t
That's funny because I'm in the exact same boat as you(L710>>>L810) and I have no idea of where this promotional deal is going on. So they have the buy the two L810 accessories get a $60 rebate going on?I have no idea of when I'll receive mine :( darn ebayers.

beausgrrl

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I hit a tmobile mall kiosk yesterday.. i just love how tmobile offers lumias and their employees hardly no squat about them... not good marketing ... anyway.. she was nice enough but not too helpful.. they have no wireless charger or the backs for the lumia 810 and didn't know a thing about the promo of $60 rebate... i luckily found another copy of the pdf at i think slickdeals and can post it??? here? if anyone is interested.. not sure how to do that but can figure it out..or i can email it to you.. ONline at the tmobile store right now I found a 30% off coupon... and then the 60 rebate make it a good price but 6 dollars for shipping.. i hate paying for shipping.. but still... the buy 2 accessories get one free at the mall kiosk is still going on and she said it's been on for a while and they don't know how long it will continue but don't see it ending soon... prob. is if I did get any accessories for the 810 they are super rip off prices and if I got anything for the 710 they are on sale so i'd be getting like the 8 dollar screen protector free and paying hahahahaha 30.00 for the case and 17 for the screen prot. for the 810.. i don't think so!

Last edited:

beausgrrl

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming "the spec" is a case for the phone... do you mind telling me (or linking) what specific case u have that fits over the charging shell? I'm trying to decide if i should get the charger and shell and then figure out what case fits it .. or just get a case... ugh.. wish we had more choices for cases etc... Thanks so much! :)

crocobro

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Although I already have the Meifeng case, I decided to try this one out too: Amazon.com: EarlyBirdSavings Black Slim Hard PC Frosted Matte Case Cover for T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 810: Cell Phones & Accessories (I also got a white one to see how it might look. I didn't like it though)

I received it yesterday and have been using it. So far, I feel like it's not bad, but it's not great either. While the Meifeng covers the edges and sides of the phone, this one leaves the top and bottom exposed. This makes it easier to connect speakers/headphones to it, but the tradeoff is that your phone will feel a bit more exposed. The case feels nice though -- it's almost as soft as the original backside of the Lumia 810. My main complaint is the button holes. For some reason, the buttons on the 810 feel sunken in and the case makes it somewhat difficult to press. Not bad though, considering how cheap it is.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I hit a tmobile mall kiosk yesterday.. i just love how tmobile offers lumias and their employees hardly no squat about them... not good marketing ... anyway.. she was nice enough but not too helpful.. they have no wireless charger or the backs for the lumia 810 and didn't know a thing about the promo of $60 rebate... i luckily found another copy of the pdf at i think slickdeals and can post it??? here?
For more info about the $60 rebate, there's a thread in this forum a little ways below this one: http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...ging-stand-charging-shell-get-$60-rebate.html

I posted a link to the rebate form near the bottom of that thread.

Angry_Mushroom

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Ended up getting the the Zagg screen protector and the tech21 cover. The cover takes time getting used to, but I'm not taking the chance with my first smartphone. Cover actually looks rather nice for my phone... compliments the design.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo