Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Finally received my last case, the snap-on hard case..this is the best snap-on case for the Lumia 810 ever found by me. It feels the same as the back cover and fits perfectly.

Beware, If you buy a fitted case for your 810 and then change out the back to a wireless charging shell, the case will no longer fit.
    Last edited by The_Greys; 01-23-2013 at 07:31 PM.

I have to say, I wish the Meifeng case had better feedback on the buttons... I always have to look to see where they are because I can't just "feel" them by gliding my fingers over the side.

Hey there Isolated,
    Was the buy 2 accessories get 1 free deal a coupon you had or a sale going on at the store? Also.. do you happen to know if it's still going on? I can't find anything online about it... I'm going to hit a store tomorrow but dying to know as I'm getting the 810 Wednesday to replace my 710.

Thanks for any information. :)
    -t

Quote Originally Posted by beausgrrl View Post
    Hey there Isolated,Was the buy 2 accessories get 1 free deal a coupon you had or a sale going on at the store? Also.. do you happen to know if it's still going on? I can't find anything online about it... I'm going to hit a store tomorrow but dying to know as I'm getting the 810 Wednesday to replace my 710.Thanks for any information. :)-t
    That's funny because I'm in the exact same boat as you(L710>>>L810) and I have no idea of where this promotional deal is going on. So they have the buy the two L810 accessories get a $60 rebate going on?I have no idea of when I'll receive mine :( darn ebayers.

Ok, so I hit a tmobile mall kiosk yesterday.. i just love how tmobile offers lumias and their employees hardly no squat about them... not good marketing ... anyway.. she was nice enough but not too helpful.. they have no wireless charger or the backs for the lumia 810 and didn't know a thing about the promo of $60 rebate... i luckily found another copy of the pdf at i think slickdeals and can post it??? here? if anyone is interested.. not sure how to do that but can figure it out..or i can email it to you.. ONline at the tmobile store right now I found a 30% off coupon... and then the 60 rebate make it a good price but 6 dollars for shipping.. i hate paying for shipping.. but still... the buy 2 accessories get one free at the mall kiosk is still going on and she said it's been on for a while and they don't know how long it will continue but don't see it ending soon... prob. is if I did get any accessories for the 810 they are super rip off prices and if I got anything for the 710 they are on sale so i'd be getting like the 8 dollar screen protector free and paying hahahahaha 30.00 for the case and 17 for the screen prot. for the 810.. i don't think so!
    Last edited by beausgrrl; 01-29-2013 at 05:43 AM. Reason: typo

can u order one for me

Sorry can't help ya andraeseus...
    For the group, my speck still fits with the charging shell and charges without removing it.

I'm assuming "the spec" is a case for the phone... do you mind telling me (or linking) what specific case u have that fits over the charging shell? I'm trying to decide if i should get the charger and shell and then figure out what case fits it .. or just get a case... ugh.. wish we had more choices for cases etc... Thanks so much! :)

Sergei,

I am also looking for a case which fits with the charging shell.

Is this the case that you indicated will fit?

CandyShell Cases for Nokia Lumia 810 | Speck Products

This video seems to show that it can be coaxed to handle it. I guess I answered myself.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...WzGg9CXYYPTGyw
    Last edited by focuswiz; 02-01-2013 at 06:09 AM.

Although I already have the Meifeng case, I decided to try this one out too: Amazon.com: EarlyBirdSavings Black Slim Hard PC Frosted Matte Case Cover for T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 810: Cell Phones & Accessories (I also got a white one to see how it might look. I didn't like it though)

I received it yesterday and have been using it. So far, I feel like it's not bad, but it's not great either. While the Meifeng covers the edges and sides of the phone, this one leaves the top and bottom exposed. This makes it easier to connect speakers/headphones to it, but the tradeoff is that your phone will feel a bit more exposed. The case feels nice though -- it's almost as soft as the original backside of the Lumia 810. My main complaint is the button holes. For some reason, the buttons on the 810 feel sunken in and the case makes it somewhat difficult to press. Not bad though, considering how cheap it is.

Quote Originally Posted by beausgrrl View Post
    Ok, so I hit a tmobile mall kiosk yesterday.. i just love how tmobile offers lumias and their employees hardly no squat about them... not good marketing ... anyway.. she was nice enough but not too helpful.. they have no wireless charger or the backs for the lumia 810 and didn't know a thing about the promo of $60 rebate... i luckily found another copy of the pdf at i think slickdeals and can post it??? here?
    For more info about the $60 rebate, there's a thread in this forum a little ways below this one: Buy a Nokia 810 Wireless Charging stand + Charging Shell and get a $60 Rebate

I posted a link to the rebate form near the bottom of that thread.

Global Posts
    276 Global Posts
    Ended up getting the the Zagg screen protector and the tech21 cover. The cover takes time getting used to, but I'm not taking the chance with my first smartphone. Cover actually looks rather nice for my phone... compliments the design.

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    ill throw y'all a screwball any one know of any good headsets for the phone with mic, volume control and skip track buttons?

I love my LG HBS-730 White TONE+ Wireless Bluetooth headset -- they were good on my 710 and are just as good on my 810... I think they sound even better actually... Good bass and a call comes through fine.. you just click a button to answer... and when it's done the music starts back up. Love the wireless for the gym. The setup is a little different so you might want to see what they look like first... you do wear a thing on your neck but that doesn't bother me at all. They stay charged awhile too... If you read reviews... you will find some bad ones so I was a little nervous getting them but haven't had any issues. Got them at Newegg: for about 50.00 and they have a promo right now... LG HBS-730 White TONE+ Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Newegg.com... but the reviews are better on amazon : Amazon.com: LG Electronics Tone+ HBS-730 Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - White: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Thanked by:

Also.. they do all the things you are looking for .....

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    i got the noisehush nx80 they work well the only thing they dont have is a volume button button it has a built in mic. with music control for skipping tracks si this one is doing the trick for now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12