Nokia Lumia 810 Accessories

inno87

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Lets share the website(s)/place(s) to get accessories for the Lumia 810 ... What about "Replacement" Extended Battery, no one seems to have one for sale?
I have found the best to be wirelessground so far with 3 cases, any other suggestions? I'm not having any real luck in the accessories department.

Optimus82

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Ended up ordering mine from Verizon. Ordered 3 - gave me a pretty good discount. Only really need 2, so if you're interested in the third (was going to sell it on eBay) send me a PM.

Ordered what? Case or battery covers? You do know Verizon has a different Lumia 8xx, right? The 810 is a whole different design with different dimensions.

kbagrows

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Look at the quote immediately above my post. "I wouldn't mind knowing where people get their charging plates from." Yes, I know that Verizon has the 822. But, I was looking for a charging plate, and Verizon has a good deal where they take a percentage off if you order three accessories.

scrannel

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Don't mean to sound ignorant, but to use a charging "plate" don't you need the optional back cover that allows charging? Or will the stock cover charge on the plates (I don't think so).

kbagrows

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Don't mean to sound ignorant, but to use a charging "plate" don't you need the optional back cover that allows charging? Or will the stock cover charge on the plates (I don't think so).

Not ignorant at all. The whole thing is a little confusing, especially because when you take the original shell off, you can see the contact points for NFC - they do look like they could be for wireless charging. Anyway, you are correct - a special shell is needed for wireless charging. I actually found black and cyan shells on eBay for a steal, but the seller only had a few and sold out quickly, so I didn't bother to post here.

So far, I really like the wireless charging option. And, believe it or not, I like the slightly thinker back shell. I think it feels just a tad better in the hand than the original did.

jmcromer

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Not ignorant at all. The whole thing is a little confusing, especially because when you take the original shell off, you can see the contact points for NFC - they do look like they could be for wireless charging. Anyway, you are correct - a special shell is needed for wireless charging. I actually found black and cyan shells on eBay for a steal, but the seller only had a few and sold out quickly, so I didn't bother to post here.

So far, I really like the wireless charging option. And, believe it or not, I like the slightly thinker back shell. I think it feels just a tad better in the hand than the original did.

I agree with you about the thicker back shell. I picked up a cyan for my wife and black for myself. It adds just an ounce or two of weight also, which in my opinion makes the phone feel much more solid... I liked the weigh of the 920... now with the wireless charging back, the 810 feels similar (slightly lighter) but just as solid!

I picked my cases and chargers up at a T-Mobile store in Silver Spring MD... the only ones they had. The sales rep brought them out from the back when i asked for them. Nothing was displayed in the front of the store.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok I finally received my case today...sorry for the blurry pictures...took it using my Lumia 900 :winktongue:

The case looks sturdy, it does have some rubbery feeling to it but not much, enough to give you a firm grip. I am going to order the white and cyan color tooo...

Attachments

• WP_000066.jpg
    WP_000066.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

RMathis77

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I recently bought a 810 and searched all over for a decent case but didn't want something that doubled my phone size...I found mine on eBay....

I ordered the "meifeng" cover for my 810 from eBay for $6.66 with free shipping from china... I bought the white and black ones (also available in cyan and pink) they are a nice tight fit and do not add hardly any bulk to the phone.

I love that the sides of the cover has a slight gripping texture so you feel its not going to slip out of your hand.

Overall I am very pleased with the cover and would recommend anyone looking for a nice protective case to get these.
Sent from my RM-878_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

MrTofu

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys have any recommendations on screen protectors? Found a few choices on amazon but wanted to get everyone's opinion

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3