- 12-12-2012, 10:26 AM #1
I'm a long-time WebOS user, who just recently made the jump to Windows Phone 8. I have a Lumia 810, and I'd like to use some of my Palm/HP charging accessories with my new Lumia, but I'm not sure of their level of compatibility.
I've seen the video for possible Touchstone use - I dont want to do anything that crazy, quite yet.
I'm just looking to use my Palm/HP car charger and Palm/HP wall charger to charge my Lumia 810s. Has anybody tried this successfully? I'm assuming USB has a standard, and the only question will be amperage, right? But I can't seem to find out what amperage the Nokia charger provides and what amperage the Palm/HP charger provides.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 12-19-2012, 10:22 PM #3
It depends which WebOS device you're talking about. The chargers for the pre/pixi models are fine, i charge mine at work with an old Pre charger, just stay away from the 1600ma Touchpad charger.
- 12-27-2012, 10:10 AM #4
- 12-28-2012, 11:34 AM #5
As long as its micro-usb charger, it should work, the charging voltage has been standardized globally for USB interfaces. For wireless charging, please check the link in the above post..
- By tomassplatch in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2013, 07:51 PM
- By v10type-r in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 14Last Post: 12-06-2012, 11:58 PM
- By gasanpride in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2012, 02:17 PM
- By aubreyq in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2011, 12:56 PM
- By r590 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2011, 02:05 PM