Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

16 Posts
    Hi everyone,

On a side note, Minnesota has a good amount of wireless back covers for the Lumia 810. In fact, the T-Mobile store in my city stated that they have not sold a single wireless back cover yet. So I stopped by and became the first buyer, haha.

I know there were some discussions regarding cases and such. I've decided to open a new thread let Lumia 810 owners what I was able to combine. I've always wanted to get myself a wireless charging set because it looks neat. In addition, the update that Nokia released for their Accessories app reminds me of Sleeping Screen for Symbian - something I dearly miss. I didn't want to keep my phone unprotected, so I wanted to also put it in a case.

I decided to use the black Speck case for my Lumia 810 with the wireless back cover. Was I able to make it fit? Yes, I was. It was like trying to squeeze into a pair of skinny jeans after a Christmas party. By the way, I don't wear skinny jeans or even tried wearing, but I think it's a good correlation to the solution. I still have access to all ports and the buttons all work.

So for those that want to keep their phone protected with the wireless back cover, this is an option. I was thinking of buying a TPU case from eBay to see if that works also. If I do try, I'll update this thread.

1,193 Posts
    Out of curiosity, whats' the exact size difference with and without the charging back? I'm guessing it adds to the overall thickness of the phone, maybe width/length, but how much exactly? 1mm, 2mm?

16 Posts
    Probably close to 1mm. Here's a quick video on YouTube. Hope it helps a bit.