Qi Chargers

falsehopess

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
So has anyone found a Qi charger for their phones yet...The price gouging has gotten nuts I forgot to order the energizer charger when it was 25 dollars its now 60 to 100 dollars I guess I should stop the *****ing and just buy it...

darthhen

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
The wireless chargers are super expensive, wayyyyy overpriced. I guess it's just the coolness factor....that's the only reason why I got mine. :evil:

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
All I care about is having one wireless stand by my bed so I can can charge overnight and use my phone as an alarm clock. And to have one on my desk at work so I don't have to plug the damn thing in. I don't care about cool.

kbagrows

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought 3 charging plates from Verizon - they gave me something like 20 or 30% off. It was a pretty good deal. If you're in the market for multiple chargers, I'd recommend you check it out. Comes out to about $120 for three chargers.

Set Your Location

Also, I only need 2, so if someone wants to buy my extra one at cost ($40) and shipping, send me a PM.

moegumby

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Picked up a dual energizer qi for $42.00 new, but I can't remember which site I picked it up at. Can't find me recite. They normally run $90. Works great with my 8x even with a case.
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

kbagrows

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks but the problem with that I believe is the 820 and 810 are different bodies.

I think you're a little confused about the whole wireless charging thing. Seems like a lot of folks are, so I'll try to explain.

The 920 comes with built-in wireless charging. The 820, 822, and 810 come with NFC capability, but require an optional charging shell for wireless charging.

If you have an 810, wireless charging shells are available in black and Cyan, but are currently pretty difficult to come by. You are correct that the 820, 822, and 810 each use different charging shells.

However, once you purchase a wireless charging shell, you have several options for charging your phone. In fact, the 920, 820, 822, and 810 can use any charger supporting the Qi standard. These include Nokia's charging plate, the charging stand, and the JBL stereo with Qi charging built in. And, any other-branded Qi chargers, such as the energizer charger referenced above, will also work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon