01-03-2013, 01:55 PM #1
- 19 Posts
My new Lumia 810 exhibits weird behavior with the hardware buttons. It's basically: sometimes they light up, sometimes they don't. When I initially unlock the phone, they light up for about one second and never come on again. Other times, they come on and stay on. Is this something that will be fixed with a firmware update or something?
01-03-2013, 04:59 PM #3
- 505 Posts
01-03-2013, 05:58 PM #4
- 19 Posts
What's the story with Portico? When does 810 receive that?
I went to a TMO store and one of the reps there had the same thing. We determined it's an ambient light thing. The phone won't keep the buttons illuminated if the ambient light is bright enough.
- By Mystictrust in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 25Last Post: 02-14-2013, 03:28 PM
- By TJWINS in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 21Last Post: 11-01-2012, 12:11 PM
- By brmiller1976 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 43Last Post: 10-16-2012, 01:16 PM
- By Siah1214 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 40Last Post: 10-10-2012, 12:01 PM
- By Heron_Kusanagi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 21Last Post: 10-09-2012, 11:45 PM