Anybody else Lumia restarting/Freezing.

Pal2006

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I have had my Lumia 810 for almost a month now. It seems that my Lumia has been freezing and restarting more. Is anybody else encountering the same issues ?

sravanv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I've had my 810 for about 3 weeks now and haven't had that issue. I have heard of a few L920 owners complaining about freezing and restarting though...

darthhen

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I had mine for about 3 weeks. Only freezed up once when I was trying to use voice dialing via my Bluetooth headset.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm on my third Lumia 810 (after exchanging two due to battery issues). This one, bought on Dec 26th, has not frozen or restarted on me once.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine has frozen several times, but only due to two apps - HeyWire and Words with Friends. The former has only caused my phone to freeze twice, while the latter has done so a number of times.

Rhoyz

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Mine has frozen several times, but only due to two apps - HeyWire and Words with Friends. The former has only caused my phone to freeze twice, while the latter has done so a number of times.

Are you using the Words with friends app that was published by mobile (free no ad if mobile customer) or Nokia? The T-Mobile app recently updated their version to 1.1.1. It is a little bit stable.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Wow, had my first lock today. Just surfing the web. Only IE running in the foreground. Background apps were Facebook, Skype, and I think that's it.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Are you using the Words with friends app that was published by mobile (free no ad if mobile customer) or Nokia? The T-Mobile app recently updated their version to 1.1.1. It is a little bit stable.

I have the T-Mobile version, the one that's in the Zynga app that came with the phone.

BfnC

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
In just over a month, I've had a total of about 3 restarts and no freezing. The restarts seem to occur when I'm streaming music over bluetooth in the car.

falsehopess

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I have only had freeze ups using my bluetooth headset. I have the option to read txt messages over the bluetooth and found If i never responded to the text via voice (i just didnt hear it as i didnt have the earpiece in) phone would completely freeze up

jcinc

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes, my Lumia restarts daily... Usually around night time it restarts at least 2-3 times and that's just me leaving my phone at my desk...

MadSci2

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I get this about twice every week. If I do a restart myself once a day it seems to not happen. A bit of memory management issue I think.

jcinc

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I was not aware of the update. My phone did not notify me of the update. Anyways, I updated last night and I'll report back if I still experience the restarts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism