T-Mobile begins Portico OS update today for the 810. Check your phone!

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I gained a few hundred megs myself. I took a screenshot right beforehand to see how much space it was going to take up, and was super surprised to see my free space go up at the end :D

Hmm... To me, it's odd on both ends, because I seem to have the same amount free (3.16GB, give or take) that I had before the update.:straight:

BfnC

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
wow, photos appear to be significantly better

battery is going fast though, assuming at least partially due to wi-fi persistence

I have noticed weaker signal at my office - normally struggled to get 1-2 bars inside before the update, now I'm getting nothing at all or 1 bar

D

Deleted member 199301

All told was about a 45 minute process. Not bad. She's testing it out and will report any bugs or problems.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

battery is going fast though, assuming at least partially due to wi-fi persistence

I have noticed weaker signal at my office - normally struggled to get 1-2 bars inside before the update, now I'm getting nothing at all or 1 bar

do a screen brightness calibration by turning the phone on in a dark room, also check if any background tasks are on. Turn off xbox syncing completely, you will definitely see an improvement

darthhen

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site

For some reason, I am getting 4 bars now. And I'm sitting at the exact spot where I posted about lack of bars/signal this morning. I guess I'll wait a couple more days to see if it goes back to weak signaling again.

Dr_8820

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
....audio is definitely louder...doesn't beat my HD7...yet*

*this post is not a HTC versus Nokia post..just an opinion 😊

(posted from a Nokia while listening to an HD7)
Sent from my Nokia L810 using Board Express

Jnelson071

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys (and gals), I'm a Newbie to this forum looking for a little help which Nokia nor T-Mobile could give me. I have unsuccessfully tried to install the Portico update five times!!! It uploads but won't install! I'm getting a message saying "The Update was downloaded, but couldn't be opened. (801882e8)." Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys (and gals), I'm a Newbie to this forum looking for a little help which Nokia nor T-Mobile could give me. I have unsuccessfully tried to install the Portico update five times!!! It uploads but won't install! I'm getting a message saying "The Update was downloaded, but couldn't be opened. (801882e8)." Any help will be greatly appreciated.
I hate to recommend this... but have you tried to reset the phone back to factory, then try updating it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05