- 01-17-2013, 02:24 PM #1
So after the Portico update for the 810 my phone is still freezing up. Here are the problems that I have run into in the past 24 hours.
1. Watching a 16 minute video in MetroTube
2. Opening up connectivity shortcuts and turning on my wifi connection
3. Opening up a animated GIF in ROWI application
I might have to bit the bullet and have the phone repaired but I was curious if anyone else is still having stability issues with their phone?
02-23-2013, 12:15 AM #9
- 3 Posts
My 8x (Verizon) has gone from fine to nearly-unusable. I'm on my 3rd phone, the first two got constant SIM card errors, but this one hadn't had an issue yet (albeit it had only been a week, but the other two had issues by day 2). Since updating to portico, my phone now freezes one to two times an hour, at least 50 times since I updated.
Id never seen it freeze like this before, ive got to hold the lock button down for like 8 seconds before it reboots - Any ideas? should I start from scratch and reformat my phone?
I honestly wish I hadn't updated because the group messaging function didn't get fixed like I'd hope (thanks Verizon), so what was the point?
02-23-2013, 03:29 AM #10
- 5 Posts
My actual problems stopped when T-Mobile sent me a new Lumia 810. Before I have had some problems with stability and Music app. Now, after receiving a new phone (like a month ago) and after the update everything work smoothly. Check, maybe it is the problem with the device, not with a software?
It just assure me about the mistake I always do, means, I always buy a new cellphone, with a new Operation System, and then I suffer... I did it with Android and G1, with Nokia, and the Symbian (Nokia 6600), and now Windows 8 and Lumia 810. I should wait at least a year before we buy a phone with a new OS.
- By davidzip14 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 01-24-2013, 10:54 PM
- By ny_yankees in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2012, 09:35 PM
- By Ultimateone in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 13Last Post: 12-19-2012, 10:47 AM
- By amarshonarbangla in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2012, 10:22 PM
- By AllPhoneNews in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 9Last Post: 06-12-2012, 12:28 AM