Cant login into Nokia/My Account

Aleksandr Gurmeza

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
For some reason i can not log in to my Nokia Account. I cant even type my email/pass because it tells me i have a network problem and to try later. same thing with nokia music and tmo my account. i tried this both on wifi and tmo 4g. no results. but i can do everything else data related like IE or metroradio..
any solutions?

btgusto

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
i have been trying this since December with no luck. I have been trying to add a photo and review of some businesses and with a nokia account a cant

Kinalyx

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I cant get anything to work. I dont have an account, so ive been trying to create one. Wont work on my phone at all, it says the e-mail isnt the correct format(it is). Online it says that my password isnt strong enough, even tho ive gotten a green bar saying its strong.. WTF is going on.

Shawn

Kinalyx

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Wow, finally got it. I had to use a password that i will probably never remember, and now i dont know why i created a nokia account anyway, it doesnt look like it does much of anything.

Shawn

Clice

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Can I join the club?
I just bought a Nokia Lumia 820 last week, everything worked, even my Nokia account.. But then I had to reset my phone to factory settings, because I moved to an other country, and the windowsphone.com site won't reflect my new country if I did not do it..
But I've been unable to sign up, or sign in with my Nokia account ever since the reset.. I even tried to reset x2.. and without the Sim card.. I also get a network error when using wifi and no simcard.. Please tell me someone found a solution?

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Communications preferences

I allow Nokia to send me tips and offers:
[X] by mobile messaging.

I did and I got a text and had no problem from then on.

anuprasad

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site

Cannot create new because will lose the music subscription. I was using this. I deleted the account has I had some download problems from mix radio reffering to Nokia account. Now. I cannot login again. Tried web it doesn't have any options. The verify mobile number also not working..really ****ed up ..Microsoft I am using Lumia because of windows phone and now you take over and screw up my music app..bull **** guys...have a week before I switch

theresah

Feb 8, 2017
Visit site
For some reason i can not log in to my Nokia Account. I cant even type my email/pass because it tells me i have a network problem and to try later. same thing with nokia music and tmo my account. i tried this both on wifi and tmo 4g. no results. but i can do everything else data related like IE or metroradio..
any solutions?
same with me if u have any solution plz help out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven