01-23-2013, 08:48 PM #1
- 982 Posts
Talking with a T-Mobile rep in a store today, I mentioned I was looking forward to hopefully seeing some additional colored shells in the future for the 810. With confidence he told me that there are definitely more colors coming soon, and that there will be: yellow, red, grey, blue (cyan), and black.While I know that store reps generally don't know anything ahead of time, this seems a bit more legitimate for two reasons:
- It's about accessories
- Someone on this forum mentioned a Nokia rep telling him/her that there will be additional colored shells in the future.
Here's to hoping for these colors soon!! As a side note, the rep was also VERY confident that there will be a 920 on T-Mobile in 3 months. Something tells me that he's actually just speculating to coincide with the end of AT&T's six month exclusivity deal, but it's a nice thought (tons of reps over the years have "confirmed" an iPhone coming to T-Mobile but nothing yet)
- 01-24-2013, 09:03 AM #3
Would also love more colors ..... but I too have heard for several years that T-mobile will be getting the iPhone. The reps always "tell me on the sly" and pretend as if they have access to confidential information. Ha!
We'll see ......
- 01-24-2013, 04:24 PM #6
- 01-25-2013, 03:10 AM #8
Yeah that was me who met that Nokia rep. And she showed me an 810 booklet and I flipped through if and saw the shells in there. Wish i took a pic of it. And I checked that the 'nokia stripe' on the shell was going down to make sure it wasn't a picture of the shells for the 820. Hope they finally see the light of day...
- By Bacchus1976 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 14Last Post: 01-10-2013, 11:01 AM
- By unstoppablekem in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2013, 11:01 AM
- By chicubs1908 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 17Last Post: 01-06-2013, 05:45 PM
- By brmiller1976 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2012, 01:00 PM
- By ShadL in forum Developers CornerReplies: 6Last Post: 09-16-2012, 02:07 PM