Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

So after using a Nokia N95 8GB for 6 years, I finally 'upgraded' to a touch screen phone.. So I was wondering, is it normal for it to lag behind my finger a little? When I, say, scroll down on the start screen, my finger is about half a centimeter ahead of where the tile I originally started scrolling on is, and it feels like I'm getting 15FPS. If I 'flick' it instead of dragging my finger over the screen, the motion is pretty smooth, so it is not a problem with the CPU/GPU. Does anyone else experience this? Are all touch screens like this?

Global Posts
    425 Global Posts
    I have noticed that on tablets I get better response if I use my finger tip rather than the whole pad of my finger. The worst response is with the whole pad of my thumb.

Hmm, I've tried it with the tip of my finger, and it seems better - but not by much, it still lags. Tried my friend's Lumia 920 today, and it seems to have the same problem.
    I have noticed that when the device is plugged in that I get some strange behavior when using the touchscreen. It does better when I turn off the sensitive touch, however.