HD Voice working with Lumia 810 on T-Mobile?

mschmi02

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
For the last 2 weeks or so my wife and I have noticed that calls between our phones (both 810's) are much clearer, almost like what you experience in a well connected Skype call... we only experience this when we call each other, not when we call others. Now with all the iphone5 launch info, I saw "HD Voice" mentioned in the press releases and started looking into it... while I haven't seen the 810 mentioned, I think this enhancement is what we've been experiencing. Can anyone back this assertion up?

Latest News | T-Mobile | T-Mobile Network Advancements Enrich Customer Experience with Nationwide HD Voice and Enhanced 4G Coverage in New Metro Areas

jsmid6

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I saw somewhere on the T-Mobile site that the 810 supports HD voice. I'm helping my parents transfer to T-Mobile from att and they are looking at the 810 :)

RyanWPowers

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
That's SO strange that you mention that. That's been happening to my wife and I as well. We both have Lumia 810's.

But it doesn't happen ALL the time, but most of the time it does. It's this weird "super close" sound. It's very creepy. We're in NYC, where are you?

Ryan

mschmi02

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
In Central Florida. I notice it comes and goes too... seems to go away when I get into spots with bad coverage, which makes sense.

MrTofu

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Man, I just noticed this today too! Wifey and I both have 810s. At first I thought it was a bad connection cos it was something very different. But it actually sounded good. But weird at first. Like robotic and...very close.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre