Low volume on xbox music

Aleksandr Gurmeza

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
for some reason, when using xbox music the volume is really low, but if i use pandora, nokia music, etc... its fine. just the xbox music is low.
i tried rebooting my phone, but only worked for 10 min then went back to low volume. i am not sure why? anyone else with this problem? any solutions?
thanks..

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I just checked all three on my 920 and the volume was the same. Maybe someone else has run into it and can help you.

b3rni3703

May 22, 2013
Visit site
for some reason, when using xbox music the volume is really low, but if i use pandora, nokia music, etc... its fine. just the xbox music is low.
i tried rebooting my phone, but only worked for 10 min then went back to low volume. i am not sure why? anyone else with this problem? any solutions?
thanks..

happened to me once when i was doing my usual daily jog in the rain (in a protective arm band ofcourse) - not sure if the weather has something to do with it but i turned it off, looked for a cover to pull the battery out, waited a min or 2 then put the batt right back in and turned it on and was fine after... that was the last time it did it. Was pretty weird.

Aleksandr Gurmeza

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
happened to me once when i was doing my usual daily jog in the rain (in a protective arm band ofcourse) - not sure if the weather has something to do with it but i turned it off, looked for a cover to pull the battery out, waited a min or 2 then put the batt right back in and turned it on and was fine after... that was the last time it did it. Was pretty weird.
i rebooted my phone again, and it works fine now. thanks tho

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
thanks..
i also had this problem and found out some were in a forum that it was caused by playing a video and stopping it when the volume was low, i had the same problem i notice it when i went to play a song with the blue tooth in my car. so i went back to the music video i was playing the night before started it up and the volume was still low, i raised it up, stop it and went back to the car and bam it works just fine? go figure..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12