810 wireless charging shell?

JM_T

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
For a while @Pale Justice had me worried.... thankfully got it today. Now if only the charger from ATT was not delayed....
WP_20130816_12_40_21_Pro.jpg

markdotinc

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Slightly off topic, but do they make cases that go around the extra bulk of the charging shell? I have a cyan one, and it got slightly beat up since its a harder plastic than the rubber of the original shell; I purchased a grey one and I don't want it to go the same route.

JM_T

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Had the same thought when I tried the (same color) shell. The rubber case has saved my phone from cracking the screen countless times... So it's a bit hard for me to part ways with it because it cannot fit

Last edited:

mjaiteh

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Slightly off topic, but do they make cases that go around the extra bulk of the charging shell? I have a cyan one, and it got slightly beat up since its a harder plastic than the rubber of the original shell; I purchased a grey one and I don't want it to go the same route.

I just ordered my 810 with charging shell, and I'm a phone dropper so I'm definitely making a thread about this

darthhen

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Even before the 810 was EOL, the only way to get a charging shell at the T-mobile was to goto a high volume store. My local T-mobile store would never carry it so I had to ask them where the nearest high volume store was.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786