Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree31Likes
  • 8 Post By AccentAE86
  • 2 Post By Laura Knotek
  • 1 Post By waazzupppp
  • 1 Post By dave0538
  • 1 Post By MSFTisMIA
  • 4 Post By forked
  • 1 Post By PB_H
  • 1 Post By eric12341
  • 1 Post By TachyonicCargo
  • 1 Post By Dr_8820
  • 1 Post By eddieDOTexe

Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Because feedback is the best way for them to know if it was worth the effort or not. The more positives they get back, the better the chance they'll follow through with GDR3 and Blue.

So get onto Facebook and twitter and show them we care and appreciate the update! I did this morning.

Seriously. Do it. Takes 1 min.
    --------------
    Lloyd
    Lumia 1520, 1020, 920, 820, 810, 625, 620, and 520
    iPhone 4s, Galaxy S3
    Thanked by:
    ninjaap, a5cent, darthhen and 5 others like this.

Global Posts
    32,279 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    That's an excellent idea.
    Thanked by:
    AccentAE86 and 1Sick1500 like this.

Global Posts
    454 Global Posts
    Amen! I was going to start a thread just like this one... Not only for T-Mobile, but for Nokia, Nokia USA and anyone else involved with the process. For those that want to tweet to them...

@Nokia - Nokia international
    @NokiaUS - Nokia USA
    @NokiaCareUS - Nokia US Support
    @T-Mobile - T-Mobile International
    @_T-Mobile - T-Mobile USA
    AccentAE86 likes this.

Thank them? For what?

Did I miss something? Did T-Mobile actually pushed the Amber update to 810's? Or is this thread in reply to the Nokia leaked amber update? If so.. we still don't owe T-Mobile nothing.. they are the one's that owe us.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.

Global Posts
    6,214 Global Posts
    If they update the 810 to 8.1, and I still own a 810, maybe I will think about thanking them. Those are two big IFs there. My boss doesn't thank me for doing my job, they give me more work as "thanks".
    pankaj981 likes this.

as a current 810 owner (ex-user) - Thanks TMo for "MANNING" up with the update roll outs... too bad my screen is currently damaged preventing me from using it.. no point of getting my fingers cut!...

Global Posts
    6,214 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by b3rni3703 View Post
    as a current 810 owner (ex-user) - Thanks TMo for "MANNING" up with the update roll outs... too bad my screen is currently damaged preventing me from using it.. no point of getting my fingers cut!...
    Get that sucker repaired or through a good screen protector over it! That way you can get it updated and thank t-mo!

We're not obligated to do it but a little gratitude never hurts even if the gratitude is expressed for something that should be expected.
    Thanked by:
    Banned

I always thank the rep at T Mobile, even if they are just doing their job but to THANK T Mobile for doing what they said they would do,
    -support my phone with updates, is just beyond absurd. Perhaps you were taught to treat a company as tho' it is a privilege for you to even have their service or
    buy their products or you lived in a place where authority is the end all and you need to show respect or they will punish you ( I'm just fishing here)
    or maybe this is a test to see how dumb people can be and you're just messing with us but if not, do you really think T Mobile cares one way or another ?
    No.
    Pavanne 4A likes this.
    there are several posts in this thread that are violating the rules. If you don't like the subject matter of a thread please don't read it.
    Thanked by:
    Superboy Micah likes this.

No thank you, I will not be thanking them for doing the bare minimum expected.

Eric, if we're not allowed to disagree with a subject matter, please remove my account now

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:

I respect your thoughts, I already thanked Nokia and MS for it on their social network, but sorry, TMO is not in my list.
    Thanked by:
    Well I'm "thanking" them. They may not deserve the thanks, but maybe if they get enough traffic across their social media networks surrounding the subject matter, they will endeavor to do better on their part in the future. I think there is an old saying that applies, "You can catch more flies with honey, than with vinegar."
    Thanked by:
    AccentAE86 likes this.

Global Posts
    6,214 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
    [WARN] there are several posts in this thread that are violating the rules. If you don't like the subject matter of a thread please don't read it. [/WARN]
    Quote Originally Posted by forked View Post
    We're not obligated to do it but a little gratitude never hurts even if the gratitude is expressed for something that should be expected.
    Here's my thing. I thank them by being a continued customer. I thank the reps who have I worked with in person and on the phone. I was off contract for many years and decided to stick around. I think the ultimate point that people have made is that their customer service and public relations room a hit and rightfully so because of their recent string of update policy. As mentioned earlier, if you don't communicate with your customers, you get ornery customers. As someone who has to provide good customer service daily by working in a medical office, I cannot give them a pat on the back for a PR goof that was very easy to fix.

Healthy discussion foster learning and change. No one has gotten petty on the thread so I don't see why people shouldn't be allowed to post opposing views.

I did,. I know some people are having some issues, but really, since the phone is less than a year old, shouldn't the large portion of us be under warranty??

Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    I've been thanking T-Mobile every month for the last 3 years...I pay my bill.
    Pavanne 4A likes this.
    Sure disagreement is allowed but foul language and insults are not.

Global Posts
    6,214 Global Posts
    So...someone equated showing thanks and gratitude to a telecom company in the same manner that we should do for out mothers and their cooking, the person got chastised (rightfully so) without foul language and insults, and yet you pull out the censorship card? I don't get it. Especially since NOT one time has that person tried to clarify or take ownership of that ****ty analogy they used.
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 08-22-2013 at 07:28 PM.
    Thanked by:
    gfiz 

Why should I thank them for something they're supposed to be doing in the first place? Is the money I give them not enough somehow?
    Thanked by:
    gfiz 
    MSFTisMIA likes this.

why havent you fixed the screen pretty easy

[WARN] there are several posts in this thread that are violating the rules. If you don't like the subject matter of a thread please don't read it. [/WARN]
    Uh no, thats not the point of a forum, or even communication... There's nothing wrong with disagreeing.
    Banned

I used the S word but didn't call anyone an S my 10 year old isn't afraid of the word, here they are.