Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Watch the video please, uploaded via skydrive(ignore the egg pictures they were for my photography class): http://sdrv.ms/156QFFM

Every time I receive a text message or notification when my phone screen is locked I get a solid white/gray background. Is this a hardware or software issue?

Second video of what happens when I try to unlock http://sdrv.ms/156SgeC
    Banned

Why start a new thread, didn't you mention this before? Anyway
    You bought it of eBay nuff said, contact the seller and resolve the problem that's who's gonna "fix it'

Sorry, I tried removing the previous post to start this one, but didn't know how to. I'm just asking the wp community if they've ever had this issue before I start attacking the seller who was actually very kind to me. If I don't get any results I will definitely have the seller issue me a refund.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mjaiteh View Post
    Sorry, I tried removing the previous post to start this one, but didn't know how to. I'm just asking the wp community if they've ever had this issue before I start attacking the seller who was actually very kind to me. If I don't get any results I will definitely have the seller issue me a refund.
    I thought maybe you didn't know that multiple same topic threads...
    It's a bad phone, and telling the seller it's a bad a phone isn't an attack on the seller, unless the seller isn't honest,
    besides it's the T R U T H and if honest then they'll say lets work it out, it's really that simple.

Okay Thanks. I've already contacted the seller about the issue , and he has told me if it continues he'll gladly issue me a refund. I just really like the phone, and I'm just looking around to see if there are any solutions before I proceed to ship this thing back to the other side of the U.S.

P.S The video shows the screen flashing, but it doesn't flash. It's just a solid white/gray color.
    Developer

They are some cool egg pictures.

Lol Thanks. Someone just explained to me on another forum that my phone is bricked, and needs a complete reflash. Anyone have a link to re-flashing the Lumia 810 with Amber?