810 replacement digitizer's not working?

Triscuit_wells

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
So, I have put 3 separate digitizer's on my wifes Lumia 810 and NONE of them work. They are all OEM original screens. I have read others having this issue but nobody seems to say how they fix it. The original screen works, but 3 replacements do not. Has anyone been able to fix this? We way over paid on these phones (and are still paying), and her phone is useless right now..

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
So, I have put 3 separate digitizer's on my wifes Lumia 810 and NONE of them work. They are all OEM original screens. I have read others having this issue but nobody seems to say how they fix it. The original screen works, but 3 replacements do not. Has anyone been able to fix this? We way over paid on these phones (and are still paying), and her phone is useless right now..

I have heard people having issues after the Amber update. I have a parts phone with a complete LCD assembly that is working, the board is non-functional. If you are interested in it PM me.

macsdi

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. New digitizer looks great but doesn't respond to touch. Curious if anyone has figured out why....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I haven't had luck with digitizers from about three suppliers so far. Wholesalegadgetfix on eBay seems to sell good stuff, all the digitizers I get from them seem to work with my phones.

ifixpro

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
finally i find a group like me i ordered 3 different screens all from different suppliers from eBay and from amazon they came from cali and ohio and Minnesota totally different dealers. the buttons light up but the screen doesn't respond to touch neither . wtf t my costumer is pissed for the past 2 weeks ive been trying to figure this s** out .. did you get yours to work? anyone?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
finally i find a group like me i ordered 3 different screens all from different suppliers from eBay and from amazon they came from cali and ohio and Minnesota totally different dealers. the buttons light up but the screen doesn't respond to touch neither . wtf t my costumer is pissed for the past 2 weeks ive been trying to figure this s** out .. did you get yours to work? anyone?

Wholesalegadgetfix on eBay is a good supplier. I ordered mine from them and it works just fine.

Terfas Farok

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
no guys, it's the amber freacking update, just downgread it , flash it to the not amber version with nokia care suite program, using the product support, i had the same problem with my lumia 620, unfortunatly i cant update it to amber or cyan now : (

arfarfmofoha

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I've put a replacement digitizer from ebay into my wife's phone. It has developer edition 8.1 installed and it works. The seller was bestphone999.

I did have another seller's screen not work.

Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos