Pre-order your L822? Post here!

justwar88

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered mine too! Shipped by the 13th of november it says.. I am all giddy! I ordered the all black one too.. while I am sad its not the 920 I am atleast glad its a step up from the trophy.. All the same specs as the 8X just a different screen.

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I, too, ordered a black Lumia 822 last night and the wireless charging plate, which was 25% off when I placed my order. With how rarely I watch videos, the screen resolution won't be an issue for me. Add in the Nokia exclusive apps and the cheaper retail price ($450 vs $550) and I'm pretty sure this phone will keep me content for the 11 months until I'm eligible for an upgrade.

If you guys are looking to buy the Charging Plate, you can find it here: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...s-charging-plate-dt-900-white/&token=CamxCUxf

Last edited:

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I, too, ordered a black Lumia 822 last night and the wireless charging plate, which was 25% off when I placed my order. With how rarely I watch videos, the screen resolution won't be an issue for me. Add in the Nokia exclusive apps and the cheaper retail price ($450 vs $550) and I'm pretty sure this phone will keep me content for the 11 months until I'm eligible for an upgrade.

If you guys are looking to buy the Charging Plate, you can find it here: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...s-charging-plate-dt-900-white/&token=zAVJuRMr

The 822 comes with wireless charging? Or did you also need to buy a new back cover as well?

justwar88

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if the 920 wireless chargers will work with it? I saw a pretty sweet red one I would like to get my hands on if its compatible

Razanbuddu

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I noticed on the charging plate page when you choose the 8x or the 822 as your device it says it isn't compatible. I mean it's probably just verizon not caught up yet but seems strange. And i thought you had to buy a new back for the 822 for it to have wireless charging, cause the product page for it doesn't say it has wireless charging...or maybe i missed it?

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
The 822 comes with wireless charging? Or did you also need to buy a new back cover as well?

According to Verizon's press release, the wireless charging cover is sold separately but I haven't been able to find one yet. I'm hoping that if the included cover doesn't support wireless charging, I will be able to buy one that does when the phone actually hits stores.

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
EDIT: As of 8:30pm EST, my order status for a black Lumia 822 has been updated to "Your order has been sent for processing."

Just pre orderd mine from best buy. Does anyone know where I can get a blue wireless charge pad and back plate from?

Amazon has it for sale here: Amazon.com: Nokia DT-900 Wireless Charging Plate - Retail Packaging - Cyan: Cell Phones & Accessories

It's currently out of stock but you can at least order it and they'll ship it when it comes in.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea