Worthy upgrade?

Alteran195

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the lumia 900, and after playing with one of the new HTC windows phone 8 phones, I really am considering buying one if the new Nokia phones.

My big thing is would the 820 be a good upgrade coming from the 900?

Thanks

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
The 820 us more or less a 900 with the same internals as the 920. That is going to make it a noticeable upgrade from the 900. Plus there's the expandable storage.

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
I think it's a great upgrade for a 900. The dual core processor, twice as much RAM, removable battery, microsd card slot, and a much more refined OS with lots of new features. All in slightly smaller package. :)

Sent from my RM-824_nam_att_101 using Board Express

craigy18181

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I have just upgraded from the HTC Desire HD and my main reason for getting a Windows 8 Phone was I wanted something new and fresh to get my teeth into. I have a Nexus 7 so felt my android needs were fulfilled.

I have to say I love this phone, well built and is very responsive. I love the super sensitive touch screen and the fact if has a removable battery and an SD card slot.

I got mine in the UK and it came with a Wireless charging shell in black so just need to claim the free charging plate on the 16th.

Windows Phone 8 itself has been good so far, sure they are a few apps I would like to see appear but for the most part and I say 90% of the apps I used on android I already have installed Windows Phone. I love the room feature which is great for syncing one note stuff and keep up to date with the wife :D.

I fully recommend this phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss