Anyone have the 820?

tobygwinn

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has it yet, and also if they are having the same reboot problems as the 8x users seem to be experiencing. I was going to be picking up an 8x on tmobile on Wednesday, but after reading all the random reboot issues people seem to be having, I was considering the 820 instead. It may be an OS issue and be on all WP8 phones, so it won't matter what phone I grab. Just curious what others are running into before finalizing my decision. Thanks!

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
I have the 820 since Friday, no reboot or any of the other 920 issues.

Sent from my Lumia 820 using Board Express

Michael McGregor

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the 820 :) Just had it delivered this afternoon, no problems as yet. It's a brilliant phone, I'm having a lot of fun with it haha
No reboot problems yet - everything running very smoothly :)

tobygwinn

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ok, now I feel completely retarded. It's not the 820 that will be on tmobile, but the 810. Sorry about that. :). Can you tell I was all in for the 8x before this? Well, until the whole reboot problem.

budney

Sep 6, 2006
Visit site
Ok, now I feel completely retarded. It's not the 820 that will be on tmobile, but the 810. Sorry about that. :). Can you tell I was all in for the 8x before this? Well, until the whole reboot problem.

The 810 is basically the 820 without LTE and has a more squared off design.

I have no reboot issues with my 820, had it since Friday. :)

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up the 820 and so far this phone is a beast IMO. I am coming from Verizon and I am very impressed with ATT so far. I will post a review in a few days.

tobygwinn

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I currently have Verizon on an iPhone, but started working for t-mobile a bit over a month ago. So with the employee plan so good, I can't pass up changing to tmobile. Since they don't have the iPhone and I refuse to do another android after my unfortunate year with a htc EVO, I'm going windows phone 8. I only wish the Nokia was shaped a bit more stylish like the 8x. :(. But in this case function over form will be the deciding factor.

craigy18181

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Had the phone since Friday and it has never rebooted once. Wife also has one and she had had no issues either so I don't think it is an issue with the OS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes