*Verizon* Nokia Lumia 822 Store Problems

phantom404

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Was checking in to see if anyone had any store problems. I can browse the store and pretty much anything else just fine however when I go to download or purchase an app I get "We can't connect to the Store right now, check your data connection or try again later." Was wondering if anyone else experienced this.

*Edit*
Tried Wifi and LTE.
Looks like its a hit or miss so I'm guessing the MS Store is on the fritz. I was able to download the app I wanted but same error on another app I tried.

Thanks!

Last edited:

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
When I was with AT&T the same thing happened with their Lumia, Titan and Focus 2. I think store models have a display OS installed and certain features won't work. It's not a good way to show it (saying there is no network connection) but I believe that is what's going on.

Isror

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Others (as am I) are reporting issues with the store currently on the 8X boards. Looks like the "lackluster' sales of WP8 have brought the store to its knees ;)

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Wait... I just realized something, when a WP device is connected via USB to a computer of any sort it won't let you download any apps with that message (check your connection). I believe this is the real issue!

phantom404

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Wait... I just realized something, when a WP device is connected via USB to a computer of any sort it won't let you download any apps with that message (check your connection). I believe this is the real issue!

Thanks for the tip and I remembered I was connected so just tried it again disconnected and same message. Also forgot to add tried on LTE and WiFi

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Huh. I just got my Grey Verizon 822, so I'll check in a moment once I'm activated.

Thanks for the tip and I remembered I was connected so just tried it again disconnected and same message. Also forgot to add tried on LTE and WiFi

Turns out it also has bad timing, the marketplace is kind of wonky right now apparently. But yeah sometimes when USB connected to a PC you can't download.

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to what's usually a day in my worklife when another iPhone launches.

Nice to see the Windows Phones are doing well enough to kill the market! LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProScout