11-20-2012, 02:26 AM #1
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
The Microsoft store currently has the Lumia 820 for $349 for a "replacement device" (Nokia Lumia 820 for AT&T - Microsoft Store). Two questions: (1) Can you buy the "replacement device" without being an existing AT&T customer? and (2) would it work with Straight Talk?
- 11-20-2012, 06:35 AM #2
yes, you can buy online or purchase from store you do not need to be a current customer to buy off contract.
Yes, will work on straighttalk has long has you get the at&t compatible sim. The phone does not need to be unlocked.
Last edited by Corepc; 11-20-2012 at 04:12 PM. Reason: wording
- By mchakri001 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 12-03-2012, 01:20 PM
- By dula714 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-18-2012, 09:44 PM
- By moc426 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 24Last Post: 06-20-2012, 10:18 PM
- By stevenmcbeaven in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 18Last Post: 05-12-2012, 04:55 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 41Last Post: 03-06-2012, 11:50 AM