11-20-2012, 01:26 AM #1
- 1 Posts
The Microsoft store currently has the Lumia 820 for $349 for a "replacement device" (Nokia Lumia 820 for AT&T - Microsoft Store). Two questions: (1) Can you buy the "replacement device" without being an existing AT&T customer? and (2) would it work with Straight Talk?
11-20-2012, 05:35 AM #2
- 1,333 Posts
yes, you can buy online or purchase from store you do not need to be a current customer to buy off contract.
Yes, will work on straighttalk has long has you get the at&t compatible sim. The phone does not need to be unlocked.
Last edited by Corepc; 11-20-2012 at 03:12 PM. Reason: wordingT-Mobile Lumia 435 Firm (Denim) OS ver (GDR2)
T-Mobile Lumia 521 Firm (Cyan) OS ver (8.10.12400.899)
AT&T Lumia 520 - Firm (Cyan) OS ver (8.10.12393.890)
Retired Focus Flash - OS ver (7.10.8862.14)
Net10/Straight Talk AT&T Apn Data for Samsung Wireless Manager
WPCentralApp Beta Tester
- By mchakri001 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 12-03-2012, 12:20 PM
- By dula714 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 10-18-2012, 08:44 PM
- By moc426 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 24Last Post: 06-20-2012, 09:18 PM
- By stevenmcbeaven in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 18Last Post: 05-12-2012, 03:55 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 41Last Post: 03-06-2012, 10:50 AM