I felt like Goldilocks...

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
When the Windows Phone 7s came out, I wanted one like burning. Specifically a Nokia. Alas and alack, it was nowhere near time for an upgrade, so I rolled along with my iPhone 4. Three months ago, my contract was up so I waited for the Windows Phone 8s to be released.

First I got the Lumia 920, but it was too big. Then I got the HTC 8x, but it was too light. Then I got the 820, and it was juuuuuust right. :D

It's very similar to the iPhone 3G/3GS, which embodied my favorite phone form-factor to date.

So... whee! :)

anon(5329672)

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I also narrowed my WP8 option down to the 820 and I gotta say 🎶Ba da ba ba ba I'm lovin it🎶. Goldilocks indeed. Not to big not to small but just right.
Sent from my 820 via Board Express

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
ha this gave me a chuckle :)
When the Windows Phone 7s came out, I wanted one like burning. Specifically a Nokia. Alas and alack, it was nowhere near time for an upgrade, so I rolled along with my iPhone 4. Three months ago, my contract was up so I waited for the Windows Phone 8s to be released.

First I got the Lumia 920, but it was too big. Then I got the HTC 8x, but it was too light. Then I got the 820, and it was juuuuuust right. :D

It's very similar to the iPhone 3G/3GS, which embodied my favorite phone form-factor to date.

So... whee! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett