12-04-2012, 03:19 AM #1
- 242 Posts
I was wondering if anyone else has been having reboot issues on their Lumia 820? The scenario is I'll be listening to music that is stored on the SD Card and the phone will reboot, sometimes I'll have attempted to open another app up and at the point it opens the phone will freeze for a split second then reboot.
I've tried several cards in the phone and the others were worse than this one but even if the phone does not like the card (Class 10 64GB) it shouldn't cause a reboot.
- By tissotti in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 11-20-2012, 04:42 PM
- By Blackwood504 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 30Last Post: 09-22-2012, 07:19 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 24Last Post: 09-22-2012, 03:29 AM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:32 PM
- By TJWINS in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 18Last Post: 09-08-2012, 04:55 AM