12-05-2012, 07:42 AM #1
- 1 Posts
I have couple of question about my Lumia 820:
1) There is a gap between the screen and bezel along the left side of the screen. I can slide in a post it note into the gap easily .. I believe it should be like that!? Does any one has the same?
2) Following problem may be quite complicated to explain but I'll try my best. Mainly , around 1/3 from the bottom of the screen there is a line going across the screen (from left to the right side of the screen). You can only see it on the brighter colours (especially white) and it looks like the screen above the line is darker than below the line. Also it seems that from time to time the screen is flickering a bit (above the line and it looks like low refresh rate some sort). Does any one experiencing the same problem?
I would be very grateful for your responses and please let me know if it is not clear!
12-05-2012, 09:06 AM #2
- 2 Posts
I have a brand new Lumia 820, and the glass is flush with the bezel. However, I experience the problem you describe in #2. It almost looks like the display consists of two separate panels (if that makes any sense--the bottom 1/3rd of the screen appears less bright than the top 2/3rd). This is most noticeable using Internet Explorer with its white background. Fiddling with the brightness settings doesn't seem to help any.
- By Drewstwitts in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 7Last Post: 11-19-2012, 11:50 AM
- By xbilly in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2012, 06:31 PM
- By abc458926 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2012, 10:22 AM
- By unstoppablekem in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 13Last Post: 10-05-2012, 04:52 AM
- By TJWINS in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 18Last Post: 09-08-2012, 05:55 AM