Nokia 820 won't turn on or charge

Prince Sefadzi

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
i was using Nokia software recovery tool to update my 820. it started flashing and then it stopped a 1%. after when i pressed the power button the phone won't come. even power and volume down, still nothing. there is nothing coming on the phone again. pls help me.

AllCoolLoginsTaken

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello :)

I have the same issue with 820. Yesterday evening phone was working fine, today morning got a black screen. It is connected to charger, but nothing displays on screen. Removed battery couple of times, but still the same. Tried to boot it while holding power button and Vol - but no luck either. I have there Windows 8.1 Dev Preview if that matters...but it would at least boot I think.
Any help would be appreciated :)

atluri deva

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
when i went to bed my mobile working good, i played hungry shark game also. Next day morning i checked my phone not switching on . i hav given to nokia care also they said board problem with 6000 estimation cost.:devil::unhappy:

deathgrunt

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
I recognize the problem - I experienced it a couple of months ago my self.

Finally I managed to solve it by removing the back-panel, ejected the battery itself, waited for a couple of minutes to make sure the phone didn't have any juice left internally and I restored the whole set-up.

I couldn't even soft- or hard-reset the phone, so this was basically the only thing I was able to do - but it did work after all!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon