- 12-13-2012, 12:06 PM #1
I've just received my 820 today and first thoughts are great.
I'm due to travel to France in the coming weeks and it appears that France is broken down into regions, or you can download all...
Rather than download everything, I simply downloaded the regions I am sure my route will take me through however, by any chance, does anyone know if there is an option that will allow you to download the maps only needed for your route?
I like the fact that it can be broken down into chunks however at the same time, for someone who doesn't know the region (in my case, I do) it could be difficult.
- 12-16-2012, 12:46 AM #3
The file for the entire country isn't that big. Be forewarned since that app is a Beta it has lot of problems. It gave me nightmare problems in Germany and Dubai. I nearly through the phone the window, without opening it, numerous time.
- By jwinch2 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 25Last Post: 10-20-2013, 08:33 AM
- By mrbill66 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2013, 11:50 PM
- By ncxcstud in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2012, 04:23 PM
- By Pete C in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 11-16-2012, 11:58 AM
- By lumianut in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2012, 03:17 PM