Battery sounds lose

Jimmy23au

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Just got my lumia 820 today I have noticed that when u shake the phone you can hear the battery moving around? Any one else notice this?

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Some users are facing this problem, and thus causing random reboots. You might want to tape it down, or stick a piece of paper in there.

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I purchased the 820 when it was released and the rep at the store went through 3 phones to find one that didn't have a loose battery. After one day with it again the battery became loose and took it back to the store and their entire stock had loose batteries so I did a refund and bought the 822 on verizon.

Tezler

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Had mine now for 2 week and no loose battery issues. I am experiencing short battery life however but I think I've been hammering the phone since I've been on holiday :) ....hoping be better when I return to work and the use becomes 'normal' again.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My battery was loose and I could hear it when I shook the phone around. It never caused any actual problems for me, other than the annoyance of hearing "ker-thunk" when I moved the phone around. So I folded up a little scrap o' paper and shoved it between the side of the battery and the phone. Viola, no more problem. :)

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I think on the 920 it's the camera; there are some mechanical bits inside what have to do with actual physical lens movement for focusing and whatnot.

ruthietootie

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Just got my lumia 820 today I have noticed that when u shake the phone you can hear the battery moving around? Any one else notice this?

Is this affecting the phone's performance? I'm seriously considering the 820 and would like to know if the battery being loose would prove to be a major problem in the future.

Tezler

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the 820 as previously posted. With having time off work and having a 'new toy' I was battering it :)
Now back at work the phone is consuming around 60% only. Moderate use at work (occasional text, call, email, surf), heavy use for a good 3-4 hours after work (same stuff but more). Live tiles and pushes for a handful+ of apps. Needless to say, overall really happy.
And on thread subject, I've witnessed no loose battery at all and there is no noise/rocking.
Only thing I'm slightly disappointed with is camera flash now. Seems very weak. Faces/items near the phone get lit but flash seems useless when say trying to light up a corner of a dark room. Ar' well.

NicUK

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
My device keeps turning it off, to restart it I have to take the back off, the battery then falls out and i have to put it back in and start it up again. I'm taking it to the Nokia shop today!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre