Yellow Wireless Charging Shell?

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi, has anybody seen a yellow wireless charging shell anywhere? ATT is OOS, Clove has no stock (yet), Australian sites don't have them, they're nowhere no be found in my country either (Singapore). Somehow, Engadget has got one.

If they're available online anywhere, can you guys share with me.. Thanks!

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
You can buy them at Mobile Fun; I've order from them before without issues:

Nokia Original Lumia 820 Wireless Charging Shell CC-3041YL - Yellow
Thanks.. But I've got a yellow wireless charger that's untouched because I can't find a yellow shell anywhere. Will sell it if I do not find a shell by the end of the year.

I'm from Singapore, shipping from the US is expensive enough already, shipping from the UK would kill me. Also, the US version of mobile fun has them on for preorder, but no stock yet. I want my yellow shell right now, oh gosh.. ATT has been OOS for as long as I remember..

Edit: Oh, they do offer int'l shipping. Thanks! Missed that out.

jplumia820

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi is it enough to have the wireless shell for daily use or is it safer to have a case on? I was thinking of buying one, but what's the use if I need to use a case..

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi is it enough to have the wireless shell for daily use or is it safer to have a case on? I was thinking of buying one, but what's the use if I need to use a case..
I personally put on a TPU case (those S-line kind) whenever I know I'll be out and may risk dropping it. I remove it the moment I reach home though, my phone (along with me), never leaves my bed :)
The shell can be changed, so if you like colorful phones, you can change your shell whenever your old one gets scratches/damages.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3