Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I have lumia 820 and Samsung ATIV 500T1C, and I want to do the presentation using these gadget. But unfortunately, the projector in my classrom only support VGA connector, and of course, lumia and ATIV both don't have it. So, is there anyone here ever had such experience? how to deal with this problem beside changing the projector and gadget? :D
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts
    I've found this from doing a quick Google search. Not sure if it will help you.

Use your smartphone for slideshow presentations | TechRepublic

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."

ya.. thx anyway, Paladin.. in ur suggested article, we still need the computer which connected to the Projector through VGA cable.
    But what I need here is like a converter/connector from HDMI to VGA, so that my phone or gadget can be connected directly to Projector. In my country, it's quite difficult to find this connector, and even some say that it's not working. Have u had any experience using such stuff?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,474 Global Posts
    In all honesty, no I haven't. My last experience was using a BlackBerry Presenter with a BlackBerry smartphone (or using Keynote Remote on an iPod Touch with Keynote on the MBP), so unfortunately I can't help anymore than that. Sorry :(

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."

no problem Paladin.. thx anyway and thx for the sharing.. :)