- 12-26-2012, 07:26 PM #1
I have lumia 820 and Samsung ATIV 500T1C, and I want to do the presentation using these gadget. But unfortunately, the projector in my classrom only support VGA connector, and of course, lumia and ATIV both don't have it. So, is there anyone here ever had such experience? how to deal with this problem beside changing the projector and gadget? :D
- 12-26-2012, 08:01 PM #2
- 12-27-2012, 12:13 PM #3
ya.. thx anyway, Paladin.. in ur suggested article, we still need the computer which connected to the Projector through VGA cable.
But what I need here is like a converter/connector from HDMI to VGA, so that my phone or gadget can be connected directly to Projector. In my country, it's quite difficult to find this connector, and even some say that it's not working. Have u had any experience using such stuff?
- 12-27-2012, 03:15 PM #4
In all honesty, no I haven't. My last experience was using a BlackBerry Presenter with a BlackBerry smartphone (or using Keynote Remote on an iPod Touch with Keynote on the MBP), so unfortunately I can't help anymore than that. Sorry :(
- By Simon Tupper in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 95Last Post: 05-13-2013, 03:47 PM
- By d03jke in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 19Last Post: 12-04-2012, 05:09 AM
- By BIGPADDY in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 40Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:52 PM
- By Villain in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 15Last Post: 10-26-2012, 06:17 PM
- By topgunalu in forum Phone WarsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2011, 09:44 AM