Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    1,763 Global Posts
    If, let's say I buy the 820, will it come bundled with Nokia Reading. I liked the fact that the app is all-in-one reading solution.

Also, is it good when it comes to reading books and may be pdf mags?

THanks!

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    App is available for download from nokia collection for free. However from my experience it is a bad application.
    First of all - when using it, my 820 gets hot as if I was playing a 3d game, I'm pretty sure being so extensive on the hardware causes battery drainage.
    Secondly - when using regional settings other than English, skydrive will not sync (pretty common thing among skydrive-using apps), you wont have access to it, until you go to settings, change regional to eng, reset phone.
    There are better solutions, bookviser (which so far is like first app that has skydrive working in it despite regional settings not being set to English) for example - also free, minimalistic and does what it's meant to do. Pretty sure there are other good apps available as well.

It's the same problem I'm having! it makes my Lumia as hot as an ember. I hope the Nokia developers take a look to it. It completely drains the battery in 1:30 hours, at much.

Yep, Nokia Reading makes my L920 hot, and drains battery fast, even when I charge it. I already set off usage data, and not using the news (RSS) stream. Only for reading my ebook.
    Too bad, I like this app very much. I've also tried Bookviser and Freda. If there are no hot and battery issues, I would stay with Nokia Reading. I really do hope for an update.