Lumia 820 SD card & other questionss.

Reui

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I'm living in ph and my phone is set to US. A small tip tho. You would have to temporarily set your phone back to your country billing address so you can fill up the wallet info then just set it back afterwards to UK.

johnnylai

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I'm living in ph and my phone is set to US. A small tip tho. You would have to temporarily set your phone back to your country billing address so you can fill up the wallet info then just set it back afterwards to UK.

so what you mean is create paypal in my country then only set the phone to uk?

btw, between uk and us, which one has more advantage?(price, apps/games)

Reui

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if it is a bug but if you set your phone to another country you'll not be able to fill up the address form. It will be stuck to cities on the country your phone is set to. There are few apps that are exclusive to some region but you could just easily switch between marketplaces.

Nakul Ahirrao

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I have Nokia Lumia 820. My phone dont show SD card under STORE menu. I have tried every option but cant solve the problem. I want to install Apps from SD card but i am helpless.. Please help me.

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I have Nokia Lumia 820. My phone dont show SD card under STORE menu. I have tried every option but cant solve the problem. I want to install Apps from SD card but i am helpless.. Please help me.

Try to restart your phone after copying the Apps into the SD card.Now go to store and check whether SD card option is there or not.If its not there wait for 5-10 min and go to store menu.You will find it.I have to restart everytime when I copy new apps to install.Everytime I wait for 5-10 min inorder to show SD card under store menu.

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
-can i manage the files & folder in the sd card via pc?
-can i install apps/games to the sd car?
-can i open file manager in lumia 820(for sd card storage)?
-how much memory left in the lumia 820 one the first startup without sd card?
-can i install apps that come from nokia to the sd card?
-if not much memory left in built-in memory, will the performance decrease?
-what is the best performance sd card class for lumia 820? i heard that some high class is lag/slower that lower class.

Best card I found so far is Samsung Extreme. Read speed 70Mps and write 20Mps

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
And reading this thread make me happy when I had to bought an SD card and gave a few more money, and don't experience those lag's :)

Alexandre Donnert

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Any expectation about the SD card can install apps and games there? Because, just to put Music and Videos on the SD, is not a good experience, there is no reason to make phones with SD card, and do not install apps there ... Some basic features like this needs to coming, URGENTLY!
In the next update, we can expect that ? Or it is a dream that never will be real?
Someone here knows that?

madhur tyagi

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
please tell me in detail where I can see my all MUSIC , VIDEOS , IMAGES files recived from bluetooth and through PC in my NOKIA LUMIA 820
please help me out brother

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss