Which sd card for 820?

Scott_101

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I bought a 32gb microsd hc card today (class 10) from Dick Smith (rushed decision I know). It doesn't show up at all in storage. I have read up and now realise it's not supported...tried the reset/restore etc and still nothing.

Can someone please recommend a good working sd card (64gb) that I can buy?

Thanks,
Scott

Scott_101

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I bought a 32gb microsd hc card today (class 10) from Dick Smith (rushed decision I know). It doesn't show up at all in storage. I have read up and now realise it's not supported...tried the reset/restore etc and still nothing.

Can someone please recommend a good working sd card (64gb) that I can buy?

Thanks,
Scott

Nevermind...I just read another thread and I'll try the sandisk class 10 64gb card

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
For me it works, but first you have to reformat it to fat32 on your pc. There's a tool for that: FAT32 Format - Download
When you don't do it, it will read the card but only throw errors when you want to save something. I think it directly saves videos to the card, but I can't swear. And with 55 gb of music, don't shuffle all. the phone will hang for at least 20 seconds.. I hope this'll get fixed soon

okkyraditya

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
For me it works, but first you have to reformat it to fat32 on your pc. There's a tool for that: FAT32 Format - Download
When you don't do it, it will read the card but only throw errors when you want to save something. I think it directly saves videos to the card, but I can't swear. And with 55 gb of music, don't shuffle all. the phone will hang for at least 20 seconds.. I hope this'll get fixed soon

Recording hd videos are smooth:smile:
And I didn't have to do any formatting ..

thanks, I want to try 16GB Sandisk UHS-1, hope it will better than my card right now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb