- 01-07-2013, 07:46 AM #1
This may sound odd but when I had my 800 there was a Nokia blue accent colour (it was between cobalt and cyan) but its missing on the 820! I have an unbranded uk model, does anyone have this option? Random question I know, I just really liked that colour!
- 01-07-2013, 09:11 AM #2
I've got an unbranded CV_GB 920 which only has Teal, Cyan, Cobalt and Indigo as shades of blue to choose from in Themes. So it would seem the Nokia blue one has been removed from WP8
- 01-18-2013, 08:52 AM #6
Does anyone have a 'black' ROM flashed, i've noticed my rom is a GB country variant but there is not 'colour' attached to it, no matt black. I remember when flashing my 800 I would flash a 'black' ROM and it had a Nokia Blue colour.
- 01-18-2013, 09:14 AM #8
I did see ROMs named 'matt black' for the 820 but they were an older version to what I have (and didn't want to flash just to test my colour theory!). When portico comes out i might give it a go, when Im in a flashy mood. I ll report back.
- 01-18-2013, 11:57 AM #9
I've attached what I'm trying to say, this is the version I'm using, as you can see it's just 'default' with no colour, perhaps that's why there is no 'Nokia Blue' as the one carrier editable accent is missing? I dunno I'm grasping here lol!
- By UOGamerGirl in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: 08-15-2012, 01:16 PM
- By daniel_sherlock in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 7Last Post: 03-09-2012, 09:17 PM
- By germcevoy in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 8Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:13 AM
- By drg in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2011, 07:01 AM
- By Pronk in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2011, 10:29 AM