01-11-2013, 03:19 AM #1
- 2 Posts
Has anyone got an 820 and is using Bose MIE2 (not the MIE2i) headset?
Any reports on functionality and compatibility?
Do all the inline controls work properly?
Need to be sure before I commit to purchase!
01-11-2013, 04:18 AM #2
- 27 Posts
Only the middle button actually works. So it takes/ends calls, and pauses/play music. Even the mic doesn't work. It's odd though because I also had version 1 of the same bose ear buds and it used to work just fine with a Samsung focus flash that I had.. Then the ear buds messed up and I got it replaced with the newest version and it wasn't working on the focus flash. I thought it was the phone for a long time, until I got the Lumia 920 and it wasn't working on it either. Then I thought it was the headphones so I exchanged them for new ones (of the same version) and it still wasn't working. Only play/pause and takes/end calls.
- By Kroven in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2012, 03:04 AM
- By GT2010 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:38 PM
- By jobsd in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2012, 05:15 AM
- By jbwpcentral in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 20Last Post: 09-28-2012, 08:13 PM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:32 PM