01-14-2013, 08:12 AM #1
- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hoping that I'm an ***** - when making or receiving calls I can only hear the other end when I hit the 'speaker' button - they can hear me, apparently, so have I set something inadvertently, or is the internal earhole speaker faulty? Any help would be greatly appreciated! TJ
- 06-01-2013, 10:34 PM #8
I have an 820 also, same problem - the other person can hear me perfectly, however
I cannot hear the other person unless on speakerphone.
I checked all my settings - it's not a me problem, it's a phone problem.
- 10-22-2014, 07:59 PM #9
Same problem on four phones already! first an 820, second a replacement 820, then a 928, and now the replacement 928!
I bought the insurance and the Verizon place wants me to pay for the next one. Screw that I will be getting something else if they push that crap.
- By wake6 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 08-01-2013, 04:50 AM
- By Spaghettirocker in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2013, 09:32 PM
- By HeyCori in forum Groove MusicReplies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2012, 06:19 PM
- By prat23 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2012, 04:01 PM
- By ByronFonck in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2012, 10:12 PM