01-16-2013, 05:53 PM #1
- 1 Posts
One of the attractive things about the 820 is the removable battery which means you can carry a second one to use as backup. Problem is this only works if you can actually BUY a spare battery. I have searched the net extensively a few times now and I cannot find anybody who is selling them, not even anybody taking pre-orders.
Yes, I know you can carry USB based battery packs, and I have some of those but frankly they are bulky and inconvenient. I just want to carry a charged spare battery. When I was an iPhone user, I had one of those thin cases which incorporated a spare battery, not a bad compromise but not nearly as good as having a spare.
Then again maybe it was all Nokia marketing bull#@it to suck in people like me
01-17-2013, 03:46 AM #3
- 3 Posts
I am waiting for a higher capacity battery. Come onnnnnn 2000 maH!
But seriously, the phone is new. Wait a few months and I will be sure that there will be some third party batteries on the market. You never know, if nobody makes them Nokia may even step up to the mark and make some.
01-17-2013, 08:43 AM #4T-Mobile Lumia 435 Firm (Denim) OS ver (GDR2)
- 1,333 Posts
T-Mobile Lumia 521 Firm (Cyan) OS ver (8.10.12400.899)
AT&T Lumia 520 - Firm (Cyan) OS ver (8.10.12393.890)
Retired Focus Flash - OS ver (7.10.8862.14)
Net10/Straight Talk AT&T Apn Data for Samsung Wireless Manager
WPCentralApp Beta Tester
- By gerbilly in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 01-09-2013, 08:20 AM
- By KingCrimson in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2012, 01:47 PM
- By AbsoluteZerow in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 03-16-2012, 08:19 AM
- By selfcreation in forum WindowsCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2012, 05:20 PM
- By rstall#WP in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 21Last Post: 06-05-2011, 08:56 PM