01-19-2013, 04:50 AM #1
- 5 Posts
Can anyone with a Lumia 820 confirm just how difficult getting the back cover off/on to remove the uSD card actually is? TechRadar made a big thing of it.
The reason I ask is that I'll be copying .wtv files recorded on my Media Center PC for viewing and am concerned that this will be slow via the USB cable but faster if I can put the card into a dedicated high speed reader.
Maybe someone can allay my fears...?
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote
- 01-20-2013, 08:42 AM #5
It is not that difficult , about the same as as any other device whose battery cover needs to be removed this way. The SD card removal is easy, you just push it in and it pops out.
The one annoying thing is that the battery falls out when you remove the cover, not a problem but just something to be aware off.
Sent from my Lumia 820 using Board Express
- 01-20-2013, 11:54 AM #6
If you don't have finger nails (like me) removing the back cover can be a pain. My wireless charging cover seems to be a bit harder to get off to compared to the standard cover. The best way to remove it is to press your thumb on the area right of the camera to get the cover separated a bit from the phone. Then move your thumb to the center of the cover, and press down hard on the cover with your thumb. It will help the cover pop off easier while removing it with your fingers. :)
- By edge540 in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2013, 04:39 PM
- By Ricom1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2012, 01:30 PM
- By mrbofus in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 12-13-2012, 02:09 PM
- By Mister Underhill in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2012, 05:21 AM
- By Neibl in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2011, 11:10 AM