Startup screen issues

colkurtz83

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, i have experience a minor issue with the startup screen on my lumia 820. When i shut down the phone for a long time (such as a night) and later I start it again, the startup screen looks like a static "snowy effect" (hard to describe), then, when the startup animations end, the o.s. looks normal.

This problem happen only if I shut down the phone for a long time. If I shut down the phone and then restart it immediately the startup animations are ok.

Anyone can help me to resolve this problem?

colkurtz83

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
You don't have to get a new one, it's only the start up screen. I have that too and my phone is perfect otherwise. I just wouldn't worry about it. Mine does that every second or third time I power it up. If you don't have any other problem with the phone, don't exchange it because of this. You might get one with more serious problems.

I'm waiting for the update of O.S. , my Lumia is perfect, except fot the startup screen, but I think that a 500 € ( 683 $ ) phone shoud be perfect in every way.

colkurtz83

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
The startup issue was solved with Portico, the turning off itself issue was caused by AccuWheater app branded Nokia, use the app not Nokia brandend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes