- 01-24-2013, 07:14 AM #1
I just got myself a new 820 and it definitely feels nice. I just have few problems that make it look messy and the worst one is related to photo albums.
When setting up my new Lumia, I added a SD card from my old phone. Unfortunately that was a HTC Desire (Android) which created all kinds of silly folders on the SD-card. As a result I have number of "Photo Albums" which have subfolders and / or thumbnails of some websites in them. When I try to delete the albums in WP8, the icons disappear, but when I go back to "Photos" they will re-appear.
Is there any way to remove those albums permanently on the phone or do I have to remove them using my PC? I have actually managed to remove all the content but now I'm stuck with blank/black albums.
- 01-25-2013, 02:48 AM #3
Hmmm, I managed to remove most of the Albums, but for some reason the thumbnail info file in the MP3 folder is write protected and cannot be deleted. I wonder how I can change that status on a SD card in Windows 7.
- By gedzum in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 08-14-2013, 07:31 AM
- By joeynox in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2012, 07:09 PM
- By kennylsh in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2012, 12:48 PM
- By Markyyy in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2012, 12:59 PM
- By homegeek in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 12-22-2011, 07:56 AM