Problem removing photo albums

Snaques

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I just got myself a new 820 and it definitely feels nice. I just have few problems that make it look messy and the worst one is related to photo albums.

When setting up my new Lumia, I added a SD card from my old phone. Unfortunately that was a HTC Desire (Android) which created all kinds of silly folders on the SD-card. As a result I have number of "Photo Albums" which have subfolders and / or thumbnails of some websites in them. When I try to delete the albums in WP8, the icons disappear, but when I go back to "Photos" they will re-appear.

Is there any way to remove those albums permanently on the phone or do I have to remove them using my PC? I have actually managed to remove all the content but now I'm stuck with blank/black albums. :unhappy:

Snaques

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm, I managed to remove most of the Albums, but for some reason the thumbnail info file in the MP3 folder is write protected and cannot be deleted. I wonder how I can change that status on a SD card in Windows 7.

Snaques

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I suppose that would work. I just wouldn't want to open the Lumia 820 back cover too often and couldn't find a way to format the card while inside the phone.

johnnylai

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
i think i got worst problem, on photo albums, i got an album that isnt me....that was my friend's timeline photo from facebook. And i cant delete it from my phone! :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium