Wireless charging shell, but which on???

TheDarkBlueKnight

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I guss many Lumia 820 users think of buying a new shell for wireless charging.
But which on? It is hard to figur out how the shell actually look like in "real life", because the pictures on the web are a little bit different.

I bought the red,yellowand cyan cover and this is my result:
(somehow i am not able to post pictures(too big) -.- pictures in the skydrive folder:
https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror
)

The covers look great. The colors are nice and very clear.
Different to the normal case the camera is about 1mm. under the cover, this makes it more save against any objects.
You easily notice the difference between the normal case and the wireless charging shell. It is thicker and weighs a little bit more.
They also are more difficult to open.

Narr

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I have red already and was thinking of yellow but on so many sites the yellow looks washed out, it appears quite bold in your photo though which is a pleasant surprise.

CanyonJoe

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
When I bought the 820, I figured I will eventually get the wireless charging shell and plate. Just last week, retailers started offering these charging plates and they are being sold for about 6000 rupees, which roughly translates to 60 dollars. Oddly enough, they are not offering the wireless shells yet, but I am going to take the amazon price of 30 dollars which converts to about 1500 rupees. If I were add this amount (7500) and thrown in a couple more thousands, I end up paying for a 920 without actually owning one. I was seriously hoping that the wireless shell/charging plate did not cost so much.

If it was less expensive, yeah, I would go for the red one :)

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
The yellow one definitely is bright, have one myself.

It's a little less 'gold' than it appears in most shots, seems more of a Canary yellow. It almost, but doesn't quite, match the yellow theme in WP8. Certainly stands out nicely though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa