Buy 1 Get 1

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't have to be with contract.
"Buy a new Nokia Lumia 920 and get a second Nokia Lumia 920 for FREE.
Offers end Feb. 21, 2013. 2-year wireless agreement with voice & data plans or Mobile Share plan required on each. Other charges and restrictions apply."

I've never heard of a carrier offering buy one get one for full price, off-contract. That's an extremely large subsidy that they're going to want to lock someone into contract for. Unless someone at AT&T seriously messed up, I'd like to hear how OP got so many... a bunch of mobile share plans perhaps?

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Exactly. You can do buy 1 get 1 all day long, but you're adding a 2 year contract on each device. OP probably has some scam going. If you could just go to the AT&T store and buy them off contract and get 2 for the price of 1, I would've done that.

DaveSC

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
The entire purchase was
5 paid 820's resulting in 10 phones
1 paid 920 resulting in 2 phones

$350 for 12 phones total

Typically we replace 2-3 phones a month for this cost. In this case we were able to purchase 12 phones so we can roll some older phones over to windows 8 phone.
Yes each phone is a new 2 year contract.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
The entire purchase was
5 paid 820's resulting in 10 phones
1 paid 920 resulting in 2 phones

$350 for 12 phones total

Typically we replace 2-3 phones a month for this cost. In this case we were able to purchase 12 phones so we can roll some older phones over to windows 8 phone.
Yes each phone is a new 2 year contract.

That's a great deal for any business. Congrats. Though you are brave to hand your employees such expensive devices. I work for local Government and they only issue cheap sh*t throwaway Android phones, because they know they can replace those for like $50 off contract if they break. And employees treat their company issued stuff like crap.

DaveSC

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
They are pretty good, it's mostly office workers.
We give Rugby Smartphones to maintenance guys since they are meant to deal with punishment. We will soon need a solution for this in a windows flavored phone.

ryker002

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
They are pretty good, it's mostly office workers.
We give Rugby Smartphones to maintenance guys since they are meant to deal with punishment. We will soon need a solution for this in a windows flavored phone.
They're Nokia phones. Best thing to be worried about is breaking your equipment.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb