Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Has anyone noticed an increase in camera performance and quality after the portico update? I know it was suppose to help the 920's, but what about the 820? I have an 822 and Verizon is taking forever with our update😞
    I've noticed no difference at all with the camera. But I never had any quality problems with it, and I haven't read about other people having a problem with the camera. So they probably haven't touched it.
    instagram.com/greynightshirt

Global Posts
    589 Global Posts
    I still have "glowing eyes" in all my indoor/low light pics on 920. Pre and post Portico. Its aggravating to have to post edit all pics before I can share. I wish I could get the Nokia low light crap off my phone. Until they fix this, camera is just useless. Portico did sharpen up daytime pics.

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    The pictures I take aren't as sharp as I would like. Its mostly noticeable on a bigger screen after sharing them. I was hoping there was an improvement

For me, I see an improvement. Colors are more natural, not oversaturized like before

Global Posts
    763 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by conanheath View Post
    I still have "glowing eyes" in all my indoor/low light pics on 920. Pre and post Portico. Its aggravating to have to post edit all pics before I can share. I wish I could get the Nokia low light crap off my phone. Until they fix this, camera is just useless. Portico did sharpen up daytime pics.
    what app do you use to remove red eyes?
    Favorite Apps: Windows Phone News, WPCentral, TV Series, Flash Sports, myTube, Metrotube, wpTorrent, Yxplayer WP8, Moliplayer Pro, Package Tracker, NZBConnect, Media Browser, Audiotica 4, MP3 finder, User Agent Switcher, UC Browser, GetThemAll, Amazing Music, Music+, MetroRadio, FlashVideo, Navigon, WebApps, Note It

Creativ Studio does a good job(For free from nokia). Just go to the edit menu end swipe to the left. The second entry is red eye reduction.